Q. How do I arrange to see an apartment?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-726-1681
Q. How do I apply for an apartment?
Start by searching our property listings. When you find an apartment that you’d like to apply to rent, click the “View Listing” button beside the listing. This will take you to Rentcafe.com where you can submit a Rental Application for that particular apartment/rental unit.
Q. I have a maintenance concern in my unit. What should I do?
Q. Are there pet-friendly units available? If yes, is there an extra deposit?
Pet-friendly suites are available at Fernwood Estates (cats only), Arbutus Place, The Groves and Mayfield Gardens. We do require a pet deposit in addition to the security deposit which are ½ month rent each.
Q. What things do you consider when approving applications?
- Verification of income sources, a credit check to see what monthly payments the applicant has, as well as if there is a history of items being sent to collections. Once the income is verified and the monthly payments are subtracted from the income a calculation is done to determine the likelihood of the applicant being able to afford the apartment moving forward.
- Rental references are also contacted to determine if rent was paid on time, if there were NSFs, as well as if there was any damage done to your prior residences.
Q. What if I am a student and do not have income to support the rent, but have student loans and support from family members while attending school?
Q. When is rent due?
Q. How do I pay rent?
Vionell Holdings Partnership can accept the following forms of payment:
- Cash (at the office only during regular office hours Mon – Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Interac Debit (at the office for VHP Brandon owned properties only: Argyle, Sheridan, Crocus Gardens)
- Pre-authorized Payment
- Cheque or Money Order (mailed or delivered to our office)
Q. I am in a lease, can I sublet my unit if I chose to move?
A. Vionell Holdings Partnership does not allow tenants to sublet their units. You may assign your unit to a tenant subject to normal approval procedures. There is a $75.00 assignment fee payable by the assignor.